Dear Prospective Associate Member,
Pennsylvania State Association of County Fairs extends an open
invitation for you to join our association as an Associate Member. A
Membership application is listed below.
There are definite advantages to belonging to our Association.
Advantages of membership:
- Your listing in the PSACF Directory
(published at the beginning of each year) or the next quarterly
newsletter (if you join after the Directory is published) – under the
- Your listing on our web site (www.pafairs.org) – under the “Associates” section.
- Receive a copy of our quarterly PSACF newsletter "Fair Talk" (published in March, June, September and December).
- Be able to purchase advertising in
either the newsletter “FairTalk” and/or the Convention Program
[non-member advertising rate is 25% higher].
- Automatically receive a showcase application for the Annual Convention (meeting showcase criteria) [in early September].
- Be eligible to Showcase at the Annual Convention (meeting showcase criteria).
- Automatically receive information on
the Annual Convention – Registration, Schedule, Lodging, Trade Show,
Sponsorship, etc. [by the end of October].
- Be eligible to register, request lodging and/or rent a booth at the Trade Show for the Annual Convention at the member rate.
- Be able to display the association logo.
- Receive public relations
opportunities for your business – a necessary foundation for aggressive
promotion and programs. Available to 115 county fairs and over 2,000
county fairs directors.
- Receive knowledge about the Pennsylvania and National Fair Industry.
- Receive assistance on legislative
matters and issues. In part, assist (if needed) in resolving local
issues presenting obstacles to your fair operation.
- Receive benefit packages as they become available.
Dues are $65.00 (sixty-five
dollars) per year. The dues run from January 1 through December 31.
Any dues received after September 30 is applied to the next year.
Please fill out the enclosed application and return as indicated. If
you have any questions, phone the association office at 866-814-6985.
Associate Membership application listed below is in PDF format which
can be viewed electronically on most computers. The freely available Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print PDF files.