State Queen Contest
PSACF member fairs in good standing that successfully conducted a preliminary Fair Queen competition at their 2021 event are invited to advance their fair queen to the 2022 PA State Fair Queen Competition.
The Application is designed to be submitted completely online.
The user will need:
- A computer,
- Access to the Internet and
- A Google email account (Gmail)
Only payments are to be mailed to PSACF’s office.
Applications must be completed with all required documents uploaded by 11:59 pm on November 15.Check payments must be postmarked no later than November 15.
- Download Official Application Documents from this webpage
00-APPLICATION PACKET 2022 INSTRUCTIONS
03-HOTEL RESERVATION FORM
04-HOTEL PAYMENT FORM
- Complete each APPLICATION DOCUMENT FORM and save to your computer. These forms are set up so that you can type directly onto the pdf form.
- Compose a SHORT BIOGRAPHY (use your computer’s word processing program; maximum length = 150 words not counting the title)
- Select a digital CONTESTANT PHOTO (follow the specifications included in the Instructions)
- Compose the ESSAY – “What My Fair Means To My Community” (see the Instructions for a sample)
- Upload the APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
Applications must be completed with all required documents uploaded by 11:59 pm on November 15.Check payments must be postmarked no later than November 15 (please include a copy of the Registration Form with the check for reference)
For assistance, contact: